Monday, January 12, 2015

Resolved

Granted at this time of year this could be misinterpreted to mean I've got new years resolutions, sure, we covered that. More importantly I'm concerned with life resolutions. I've been inspired by Jonathan Edwards as of late. Especially as I consider being more disciplined in life. How can I strive to be more disciplined without stating goals towards which I strive to be more disciplined in. My resolutions. The trouble is after digesting his "Resolutions" and "Advice to Young Converts" I'm overwhelmed at where to start being resolved. I want these resolutions to be timeless. I intend to follow in the footsteps of Edwards and review these resolutions on a weekly basis.

1. I resolve to make every effort to say "yes" whenever God makes clear to me a request no matter how strange or uncomfortable it makes me. (Jan. 12, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment